Edmonton Branch Community

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  What is your vision for 2024?

Posted 01-20-2024 12:37

The Edmonton Branch recently had Kim Westlund (a Speaker, Vision Coach, and host of the "Create Your Vision" podcast) speak to our members about Creating Your Vision, which was particularly timely for the start of the year. Her definition of vision was "having a clear picture of who you want to become, what you want to achieve, and the action required to get there."

Kim shared three steps to kickstarting your vision:

1. Get rid of distractions - Get quiet and listen to your heart. Take an inventory of your time, what you spend it on, and what you accomplish in a day. Look for time that can be drawn out.
    2. Write the vision - Make it clear.
    3. Keep it in front of your eyes - Keep it where you'll see it. Look at it every day.

What's your vision for 2024?

Carrie Mittelstadt, CCAP
    President, Edmonton Branch

------------------------------
    Carrie Mittelstadt

• 2.  RE: What is your vision for 2024?

Posted 01-22-2024 10:22

It was indeed a great topic to start the 'New Year'. Work or otherwise, a ponder on 'vision' and steps to achieving them is a transformative process  that provides direction, motivation and a sense of purpose contributing to overall well-being.

Dinah Richard

• 3.  RE: What is your vision for 2024?

Posted 01-23-2024 10:19

I enjoyed this as well. Gave me pause to think on what is my vision and goals for the coming year. 

Brenda G. Smith