AAP Open Forum

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Posted 02-13-2023 16:31

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone uses a particular platform to audit their executive time in Outlook calendar? I appreciate any help you can give me.

Have a great evening!

Catherine

------------------------------
    Catherine Jackson
    Executive Assistant
    Spirax Sarco Canada Limited

• 2.  RE: Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Posted 02-15-2023 16:13

Hi Catherine,

I'm currently testing an AI app, called Poe. I asked your question. Below is what was provided. Is this the type of programs you are looking for?

Here are a few platforms that you can use to audit your executive team's time in Outlook Calendar:

1. Time Doctor: Time Doctor is a time tracking and productivity platform that integrates with Outlook Calendar. It allows you to track the time spent on different tasks, projects, and appointments, and provides detailed reports and analytics.

2. RescueTime: RescueTime is a productivity platform that tracks your time spent on different applications and websites. It integrates with Outlook Calendar and provides detailed reports and analytics on how your executive team is using their time.

3. Toggl: Toggl is a time tracking platform that integrates with Outlook Calendar. It allows you to track the time spent on different tasks, projects, and appointments, and provides detailed reports and analytics.

4. Everhour: Everhour is a time tracking platform that integrates with Outlook Calendar. It allows you to track the time spent on different tasks, projects, and appointments, and provides detailed reports and analytics.

These platforms can help you get a better understanding of how your executive team is using their time in Outlook Calendar, and provide valuable insights into their productivity and efficiency.

Note: Before implementing any platform, be sure to check with your team and ensure that the platform complies with your company's privacy and security policies.

Caitlyn Hamblin
    Executive Assistant
    Lindsay Construction

• 3.  RE: Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Posted 02-15-2023 16:21

Hi Caitlyn,

Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll check them out, thank you for the help. 

Have a great afternoon! Catherine

Catherine Jackson
    Executive Assistant

• 4.  RE: Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Posted 02-15-2023 17:00

Ok perfect. I haven't tried these yet, so hopefully they work well for you!

Caitlyn

CAITLYN HAMBLIN
    Executive Assistant
    105 ‑134 Eileen Stubbs Avenue | Dartmouth, Nova Scotia | B3B 0A9
    902-468-5000,1257 | 902-225-9331 | F 902‑468‑6615
    E caitlyn.hamblin@lindsayconstruction.ca | 
    W lindsayconstruction.ca

The information in this e-mail and attachments are privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone or reply by e-mail to the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Caitlyn, Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll check them out, thank you for the help.  Have a great afternoon! Catherine -----...

Welcome to AAP Community!

Association of Administrative Professionals

AAP Open Forum

Post New Message
    AAP Community

Re: Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Feb 15, 2023 4:21 PM

Catherine Jackson

Hi Caitlyn,

Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll check them out, thank you for the help. 

Catherine Jackson
    Executive Assistant

Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

Hi Catherine,

I'm currently testing an AI app, called Poe. I asked your question. Below is what was provided. Is this the type of programs you are looking for?

Here are a few platforms that you can use to audit your executive team's time in Outlook Calendar:

1. Time Doctor: Time Doctor is a time tracking and productivity platform that integrates with Outlook Calendar. It allows you to track the time spent on different tasks, projects, and appointments, and provides detailed reports and analytics.

2. RescueTime: RescueTime is a productivity platform that tracks your time spent on different applications and websites. It integrates with Outlook Calendar and provides detailed reports and analytics on how your executive team is using their time.

3. Toggl: Toggl is a time tracking platform that integrates with Outlook Calendar. It allows you to track the time spent on different tasks, projects, and appointments, and provides detailed reports and analytics.

4. Everhour: Everhour is a time tracking platform that integrates with Outlook Calendar. It allows you to track the time spent on different tasks, projects, and appointments, and provides detailed reports and analytics.

These platforms can help you get a better understanding of how your executive team is using their time in Outlook Calendar, and provide valuable insights into their productivity and efficiency.

Note: Before implementing any platform, be sure to check with your team and ensure that the platform complies with your company's privacy and security policies.

Caitlyn Hamblin
    Executive Assistant
    Lindsay Construction

You are receiving this message because you followed the 'Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar' message thread. To unsubscribe from this message thread, go to Unsubscribe.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Unsubscribe from all participation emails

Original Message:
    Sent: 2/15/2023 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Hi Caitlyn,

Catherine Jackson
    Executive Assistant

Original Message:
    Sent: 02-15-2023 16:12
    Subject: Auditing executive time in Outlook calendar

Hi Catherine,

Caitlyn Hamblin
    Executive Assistant
    Lindsay Construction