AAP Open Forum

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Free Online Team Building Activity Ideas

Posted 03-03-2023 14:16

Hi everyone, 

I am looking for a fun, free, virtual activity suitable for a team meeting (approx 20 people) (e.g. kahoot, bingo, pictionary).  Please share any games that you have successfully used.

thanks!

Patricia 

------------------------------
    Patricia Farrell
    Executive Assistant
    Kinark Child & Family Services

• 2.  RE: Free Online Team Building Activity Ideas

Posted 03-12-2023 16:44

This is a great question, Patricia!  Not free, but  know one of our sponsors (Switchboard Games) offers a plethora of virtual team meeting / team building options that I have personally used and connected with in the past. Their services do involve a cost by they are truly top-notch in what they provide!  That said, I've played a form of balderdash with friends virtually, pretty much using the traditional game and utilizing Zoom chat to keep the fun going...that could certainly be a hilarious and free team building option :)  

Heather Gronek
    Virtual Executive and Personal Assistant
    Gronek Virtual

• 3.  RE: Free Online Team Building Activity Ideas

Posted 03-13-2023 09:04

Thanks Heather. I will keep that in mind. I used Kahoot for this occasion but I am always looking for ideas for future meetings. One of my colleagues introduced me to an app called Miro. https://miro.com/miroverse/icebreakers-and-games/

There are so many free icebreakers here - it was a lot of fun.  I thought I would share for anyone else looking for ideas :)

Patricia Farrell
    Executive Assistant
    Kinark Child & Family Services